Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year, New Direction

Just a quick note to my loyal fans and avid readers (you know who you are!)- I have made some rather life-changing decisions over the past couple of days after thinking carefully about what I want to do with my life. As you who know me know, I just finished my Bachelor of Arts degree in History and Art History at the end of last year, and for the first time in a long time, the year ahead was not planned out for me. I had the choice of either doing honours in history or trying something new- exciting!! That something is interior design, or something of the sort anyway. 
So how does this relate to the blog, you may ask. Well, I have decided that instead of focusing solely on stationery, I might branch out a bit more to include other interior/ general 'living' ideas and showcase some of my own creations. Never fear, however, stationery will still be a huge part of my blog- how could it not be? I'm obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment